Tales Of Pirates

• Nie jesteś zalogowany.
  • Polecamy: Gry

#1 2011-04-23 08:23:44

Roncak

http://i13.tinypic.com/68lm1p3.jpg

Punktów :   

EGpko v2

Mam  do was wszystkich pytanie .Jak szybko można zarobić kasę na EGpko v2 za podanie odpowiedzi bendzie |+|

#2 2011-04-23 15:38:34

Gucio84

http://i14.tinypic.com/4yevjav.jpg

Punktów :   10 

Re: EGpko v2

Kod:

1st: Reputation
First timer must have good equip or shall we say,can able to kill sand bag lvl 5.Mostly player plvl disciples during Saturday and Sunday because have good exp event.I think x15 exp every week end.You must have at least x3 lvl 5 bags and don't forget to buy HI-AMP OF AMPLIFIER(for your disciples) AND NANAS .After you kill all bags you will obtain reputation like 10k+ for 2 disciple i think and if 4 like 20k+.Then go to website,exchange reputation for sand bag(2k rep=1 bag).And then sale sand bags.

2nd: Mystic Chest and Beautiful Chest
In this way,I can farm money also.Well I usually do this thing if I'm Bored.First must have Hi-amp of Luck to increase drop rate(can buy it in npc).
About Mystic Chest, you can obtain corals and random Items(you can obtain FC and DS equipment here with good stat or sometimes bad stat,you can either sale it to NPC or sale the equip with good stat to another player or simply make a stall).Ring and Necklace(you can also obtain it from Mystic Chest),you can sale it in npc.Mostly the ring cost 100k+ and the necklace 200k+.You will obtain this MYSTIC CHEST from EVIL TRIBAL WARRIOR(this monster is located at Summer Isle) and HUGE CYBORG(located at BD lair).
About Beautiful chest,you can obtain Hair Style Equipment and crap items(no need to mention).You can just simply make a stall then sale the Hair Style Equipment.This Chest have good Drop Rate if you will use Hi-amp of luck.This beautiful chest can obtain from FOX TAOIST and FOX SPIRIT(this monster located at spring Isle).

3rd: Mazes
Forsaken City(lvl 35-45)
you can farm kals here(you will obtain it from chest and must use hi-amp of luck to increase drop rate) and items needed for pet marriage(just get all the drops from mobs)
Dark Swamp City(lvl 45-55)
For me,Kals also can farm here
Dominic World city(lvl 55-65)
Same here Kals

4th:Coins And Signet
you can obtain coins and signet from pet(if 1st gen pet at least lvl 6 so that it will give You coin and signet).If you are bored,just afk and used the pet for coin and signet.Signet can sale for 500k+ I think or just exchange 10 signet to npc for 3m and 1 stack of fairy coin for 3m in npc.

W tłumaczeniu... ( i skrócie)

1.1. Disciple

Expienie discipli: bierzemy 3x 5lvl sand bagi i expimy na nich 2 discipli. Najlepiej jest robić to na exp evencie na weekendzie, nie zapominamy żeby kupić ampy hi-ampy i nanas ( to co daje 1.5x expa grupie.) i jedziemy. Za 2 discipli dostajemy około 10k repa... Wchodzimy na strone EGPKO , wymieniamy repa na sand bagi (2k repa = sand bag), a potem sprzedajemy je w grze.

2.Mystic i Beautiful Chest

Najpierw kupujemy Hi-Ampy of luck ( te na drop, do kupienia u npc ). Dropimy :
Mystic Chesty ( można z nich otrzymać korale eq z FC i DS. Te ze słabymi statami sprzedajemy u npc a te z dobrymi do graczy. ) Wypadają z nich też ringi do 100k+, i naszyjniki do 200k+.MYSTIC CHESTY dostajemy od EVIL TRIBAL WARRIOR ( Summer Isle ) i z  HUGE CYBORG(w BD lair).

Beautiful Chesty: Z nich dostajemy eq do robienia fryzur, reszta to sh*t który można sprzedać u npc. Robimy stall z eq do fryzury i czekamy . Beautiful chesty bardzo dobrze dropią na Spring Isle z hi-amp of luck z FOX TAOIST i FOX SPIRIT.

3. MAZE

( 35-45lvl ) Idziemy do FC i farmimy Kale z chestów ( tych co sie je bije ) radze użyć hi-amp of luck żeby mniej się zmęczyć Po drodze zabijamy wszystkie potworki jakie się tylko da i zbieramy itemy do pet marriage ( czyli wszystko co z nich wypadnie )
(45-55lvl) DS - tu też można dropić Kale.
50lvl+ DW jak wyżej.

4. Fairy Coins i Signets

Coinsy i Signety dostajemy od peta ( co najmniej 6lvl peta ! ) Signety można sprzedawać po 500k+ albo 10 wymienić na 3m u npc, za stack Fairy Coins dostajemy 3m ( też u npc ) Można po prostu siedzieć AFK i czekać aż się uzbiera ( w moim przypadku miałem więcej coins poprzez spędzaniu czasu na expieniu czy też plvl discipli )

Mam nadzieję, że pomogłem nie tylko tobie, ale też innym

PS: Sorki za ortografie pisałem dosyć szybko

Ostatnio edytowany przez Gucio84 (2011-04-23 15:55:32)

pun.pl - załóż darmowe forum dyskusyjne PunBB Tibia11 Forum o Heroes 3 www.rumble-fighter.pun.pl Shizmo - Portfolio

Przenieś do

RSS